Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What viewers are saying about Johnathan Walton

Bad for my health?
Dude. You are very funny. I laughed so hard this morning.The piano playing kicker. You crack us up. When you told the guy (Dont touch me), I laughed so hard that my chest was hurting. Why dont they put your spots on the evening news as well.
Mike A. - Houston, Texas

Looking for a funny roommate:

I just wanted to e-mail Jonathan and let him know that I find him to be very amusing and has kept me laughing every morning for the last year. He is one of those people that I know would be one of my best friends because we are so much alike. I live close to downtown in a loft; I was reading Jonathan's website and it mentioned that he lived downtown. I am sure that you get tons of e-mails from girls but I promise you I am not a wierdo....just a 33 year old girl finding you hilarious and just wanted you to know.....you can e-mail me back if you'd like but I am sure you are extremely busy....keep up the great work.....your awesome!!!!
Tammy S. - Houston, Texas

Johnathan Walton is THE BEST
You are amazing. Your story really encouraged me. I have been watching Channel 11 in the mornings and have found it to be the most positive news show. Your segment is the best! I love your energy, enthusiasm, positive outlook, etc. Thank you! I knew there was something cool about you. When I read your life story, well, that proved it. Man, God bless you. God has had a hand on your life, you know? How is your mother? Where is she now?
Thanks for reading. I hope this was the right place to e mail you.
Tony C. - Katy, Texas

Hairy Back?
Johnathan Walton, you are a trip my friend, and a fine one at best!!!!! I crack-up in the a.m. listening to your banter as I get my coffee buzz on. Question: Do you have a hairy back? Are you a vegetarian? OK..must go pound out the roots at Rice...keep it real and stay entertaining!! I love it! Amy